Transaction fees may apply. Additional venue transaction fees or charges for phone, credit card, EFTPOS, postage and retail outlet purchases may apply.
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except as provided for in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice or where you have a legal right to a refund.
Purchasing tickets online - the safest way to buy!
Brisbane Festival advises patrons not to risk losing money and missing out on an event by purchasing through unauthorised ticket resellers. Purchasing through scalpers or unauthorised sellers may result in the ticket being seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket denied admission.
QTIX, Ticketmaster, Ticketek, TryBooking and Eventbrite are authorised ticketing agencies for Brisbane Festival events. We’re unable to verify the validity of tickets that have been purchased via any other channel, including Viagogo, eBay and Gumtree. We retain the right to cancel tickets purchased via unauthorised ticket resellers.
Brisbane Festival is a member of Live Performance Australia and abides by agreed industry and consumer codes of practice.
You can read the consumer code here.
COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you download the Queensland Government Check in QLD app prior to attending a Brisbane Festival event.
Please read the below COVID Terms and Conditions, which are in addition to the regular Conditions of Sale.
QTIX will provide a refund or exchange, where you advise before the event that you or any other members of your booking party:
- are required to isolate or quarantine under laws aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19 (and the event falls withing the isolation/quarantine period)
- are diagnosed as having COVID-19;
- exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- have been in close contact with anyone displaying COVID Symptoms; or
- have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the results (and the event falls within the period of awaiting test results).
If you have purchased a ticket for an event at Brisbane City Hall, Brisbane Powerhouse, Judith Wright Arts Centre, La Boite, Metro Arts, Queensland Performing Arts Centre, Queensland Theatre, The Princess Theatre or The Tivoli and have symptoms of COVID-19, please contact the venue directly for further assistance.